401k-Checkup Video Library
401k-Checkup Video library provides a wide range of helpful tutorials. Find the one(s) that best fit your needs. 401(k)-Checkups™ give you an advanced testing tool. Previously available only to professionals and academics, you too can now enjoy the benefits of using a 401k-Checkup. Pilots, law enforcement and other professions use simulators because mistakes are costly. Now you too can utilize simulation results to improve your decision making. Get easy to use ideas that help you. Quickly & easily evaluate the amounts you invest with each option you choose. See for yourself how splitting dollars differently in your 401(k) account could have produced better results.
Unlike monthly statements and fund reports, the benefits of using a 401k-Checkup give you the advantage of studying simulated outcomes of your 401k account. You gain valuable insight to help you decide if your savings could do better. 401k-Checkups™ (PSDS Reports) create a two dimensional picture that illustrates your portfolio's rate of return and price volatility. You choose a time period of 1, 3, 5 or 10 years...or bundle three time periods together! Each 401k-Checkup™ illustrates your current portfolio's performance both as a whole and by its' individual investments. In addition, you will also see nearly 1,000 other possible asset allocation outcomes. Your report will "model" what could have reasonably happened under different circumstance. Your 401k-Checkup™ utilizes copyrighted software (probability or stochastic theory models used globally across a wide range of industries) to create a unique & visually elegant tool. Get fast and useful information about your portfolio in an easy to understand illustration.
Your 401k-Checkup™ does not predict the future, it re-shuffles the past. 401k-Checkups™ are a tool to help you gain insight and prepare for the Risks & Rewards of price volatility.
Easy to understand analysis of your portfolio.
- Enhance your 401k/403b account decision making process by examining a more robust range of potential outcomes.
- Advanced probability modeling on 1,000 different percentage allocations of your 401k account.
- Actual performance of individual assets in your 401k/403b account for the time period chosen.
- See your true risk exposure and the effect diversity has on risk reduction.
- Historical Rate of Return and Standard Deviation analysis.
- Side-by-side comparison of your individual investments.