DIY Asset Allocation Tool
Customized reports that you design. Choose your existing 401k/portfolio or create a new one to test...it's up to you!
Robo portfolio allocation modeling to assist your evaluation and decision making.
DIY asset allocation tool allows you to robo-test over 50,000 investments.
Delivery of each customized report in a matter of minutes to both your open browser and to your email address.
Easy to understand report (including key) so you control how you use the results.
Affordable investment of a few dollars to use a tool that may help you with thousands.
*All daily use sessions EXPIRE at 7:00 AM (PST) after purchase.
Your 401k-Checkup™ does not predict the future, it re-shuffles the past. 401k-Checkups™ are a tool to help you gain insight and prepare for the Risks & Rewards of price volatility. Each report is an easy to understand tool with valuable information to address questions such as:
Top 21 reasons to use 401k-Checkups...
- Which individual investments added to or detracted from my overall returns?
- Which of my assets had the greatest or least price volatility?
- How diverse were my assets from one another and how diverse was my overall portfolio?
- How would different allocations have affected my portfolio performance?
- RISK - worry increases the wider investment prices swing.
- RISK - higher volatility when retired gives withdrawals a larger permanent impact on your portfolio's value.
- RISK - volatility means a greater chance of a shortfall when selling specific securities for certain cash flow needs at a given future date.
- RISK - volatility affects compounding and a portfolio's final value.
- REWARD - price volatility presents opportunities to buy assets cheaply and sell when overpriced.
- REWARD - embracing volatility may be consistent with the growth objectives of some portfolios.
- Enhance your 401k/403b account decision making process by examining a more robust range of potential outcomes.
- Advanced probability modeling on 1,000 different percentage allocations of your 401k account.
- Actual performance of individual assets in your 401k/403b account for the time period chosen.
- See your true risk exposure and the effect diversity has on risk reduction.
- Historical Rate of Return and Standard Deviation analysis.
- Side-by-side comparison of your individual investments.
- See how your 401k/403b account performance changes over 1, 3, 5 and 10 year periods.
- Bar charts for three specific percentage allocations of your 401k/403b account.
- Easy to understand, color coded key for your convenience.
- Simple to use comparisons to help your decision making.
- Single page illustration packed with information.
In addition to rate of return, prudent investors measure volatility (RISK) to understand its impact both financially and emotionally. Your 401k-Checkup™ consolidates into one picture how different asset allocations may impact both your portfolio's value and your peace of mind.
Easy to understand analysis of your 401k or 403b account.
Advanced testing of your 401k/403b or any portfolio.
401k-Checkups™ do not predict the future (disclaimer). 401k-Checkups™ help you prepare for the Risks & Rewards of price volatility